The course is divided into two semesters spanning over a duration of one year. The syllabus of the course is designed in a manner so as to teach all the basic aspects of the course to the students in a gradual manner.
The details regarding the syllabus are tabled below for your reference.
Subjects of Study
- EXIM Policy Framework
- International Business Environment
- Insurance and Inspection in foreign trade
- International Supply Chain Management
- Procedures and Practices in EXIM management
- Export-Import Regulations
- Risk Management in Import-Export Business
- Export-Import promotional schemes in India