Montessori teacher education program provides students with the knowledge, skills and state requirements to teach in a montessori early childhood setting.
Who should enroll
This ten month program – which begins every fall and concludes in spring – is designed for those seeking to teach in a montessori or early childhood education setting or adults who wish to know more about montessori education.
Occupational summary for elementary school teachers, except special education.
- Nursery teachers training will enable teachers to teach age group 2-5
- Candidates will get an internationally recognized certificate to teach worldwide.
- Teachers will able to manage classroom more effectively
- Teachers will be able to plan and execute classes in a more effective way
- Program benefits
- Learn from highly qualified instructors with many years of real montessori experience and advanced degrees.
- Enjoy limited class sizes that allow for beneficial instructor/student mentoring.
- Participate in a hands-on practicum, applying new knowledge immediately and returning to class for support.
- Foster positive relations with families as well as young children.
- Receive exceptional preparation in montessori techniques and curriculum design to foster individualized learning in young children
- Use technology to foster and implement professional aspects of teacher resources and classroom documentation.
- Combine observation and documentation techniques through professional portfolio design for students and individual children.
English proficiency requirement
All certificate programs at our division of continuing education require professional-level english language proficiency in listening and note-taking, reading comprehension and vocabulary, written expression, and oral presentation.